BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Suria, 4Utarid, one of the ICT's hard fans ! xDD I enjoy learning ICT but somehow, I got problems sometimes when learning it, Well people, nobody's perfect right, so this blog will tell you guys about the reflection on my side after learning it, Warmly welcome XOXO (=_=)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ICT's result

I got 73% for the PK1.As the result, for sure Im totally not satisfied for the marks.But, I promise I will try harder for the next time as it will be more tough than PK1.I have to revise and read more for all the facts and the notes after this.I hope for the better result.If I can? Hahaha.I wish for A+ !But? I have to put in double efforts on that.Or maybe triple efforts or more?Because Im weak on memorizing =.=" Gyahhhhh~

Pray for me Teacher ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment