BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Suria, 4Utarid, one of the ICT's hard fans ! xDD I enjoy learning ICT but somehow, I got problems sometimes when learning it, Well people, nobody's perfect right, so this blog will tell you guys about the reflection on my side after learning it, Warmly welcome XOXO (=_=)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Saturday class

Today, we have ICT class.Pn Zalina teached us how to download fonts on the Internet.But unfortunately, I came in late to the class because i have to attend for the Setia Club =.= So, I missed the lesson.sigh* I try to ask my friends but they also seems not-so-understand about it.Haihhh.Then, I asked Pn Zalina in detail about the process.And , i will try to open it by myself after this.Quite complicated =.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

senang je lah suria. kau pegi kat lmn web da font.com. then kau choose mne2 font kau nak pastu donlod je. lps tu kau copy file yg kau donlod tu, pegi control panel cr file font paste kat situ.

suria UTARID said...

thanks mim :)

Post a Comment