BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Suria, 4Utarid, one of the ICT's hard fans ! xDD I enjoy learning ICT but somehow, I got problems sometimes when learning it, Well people, nobody's perfect right, so this blog will tell you guys about the reflection on my side after learning it, Warmly welcome XOXO (=_=)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Presentation with Pn Zalina

I present my powerpoint about hacking with PN Zalina on the past Saturday.Im quite nervous as Im the only one presenter that day.Pn Zalina said that there are many wrong translation in my powerpoint because I used too many "Indonesia" words.But, I didnt notice it because I really understand what whas the sentence all about because Im also one of the Sinetron hard fans.Wakakakaa.But, thank you teacher for giving me full marks.Really appreciate.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment