BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Suria, 4Utarid, one of the ICT's hard fans ! xDD I enjoy learning ICT but somehow, I got problems sometimes when learning it, Well people, nobody's perfect right, so this blog will tell you guys about the reflection on my side after learning it, Warmly welcome XOXO (=_=)

Monday, March 29, 2010

After a lesson~


Ohyeahhh, I forgot to inform that we already learnt about Data Measurement last week and today we learnt about Clock Speed.I understand what Miss Hani try to explain about it, how to know the speed of the computer and many more.She also give us quiz by dividing us in two groups.And I with several of my friends was in Group A.Pathetically, we lose.The quiz asked us to anwer whether it is TRUE or FALSE.Hmmm, Im not in mood to describe about the quiz as Im so dissapointed because we didn't win because Im looking forward for my group to WIN today.Plus, I think "something not fair" happened just now.But then, nahhh, Im not going to think about it anymore now,It was just a simple and normal quiz but I don't know why Im so dissapointed.Bla bla bla..



Im updating my blog now because Miss Hani asked us to do so as we were not updating our blog for a couple of weeks.Huhuhu sorry teacher, but now i feel good for today and I hope for the same thing for the next lesson.
P/S: Teacher Hani, fighting! (^_~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment